goodui.org is a website with English content. Below is an analysis of the content on goodui.org.
Optimize so that you rank better in Google for your chosen keywords.
This page was last updated 2016-01-21
SEO Camel Score: 54/100
SEO Keywords Analysis
(Web of trust)
Learn From What We Try And Test The 75+ GoodUI ideas that we are about to show you, are being actively A/B tested by us and others. Sign up to receive email updates with whatever we learn as we go along. Design + Data is king. Your Full Name Your Email Address 42,500+ people chose to learn about higher conversions from us. What about you? Yes, Send Me Updates & Insights No, Thanks Unsubscribe any time. Initially, we’ll send you 5 emails with top content. Then you can expect 2 to 4 emails each month with test results, blogs posts, testing strategies, and UI
|in the context of||8|
|call to action||5|
|from what we try||3|
|on the other hand||3|
|on the other hand,||3|
|calls to action||3|
|as one example,||3|
|the rest of the||3|
|keep in mind||3|
|can be used to||3|
|in order to make||3|
|there is still room for||2|
|call to action at the||2|
|can be applied in order to make people||2|
|as obvious as it sounds,||2|
|keep in mind of course that||2|
|while at the same time||2|
|(or making them exactly the||2|
|is a little easier||2|
|instead of asking to do||2|
|evidence exists for a +13% effect from this idea||2|
user users elements action people ’ will things good idea
Ideally, your title should contain between 10 and 70 characters (spaces included).
Very bad. We haven't found meta description on your page.
Very bad. We haven't found meta keywords on your page.
This page does not take advantage of Og Properties. These tags allow social crawler's better structurize your page.
- [H2] Learn From What We Try And Test
- [H2] Try A One Column Layout instead of multicolumns.
- [H2] Try Giving a Gift instead of closing a sale right away.
- [H2] Try Merging Similar Functions instead of fragmenting the UI.
- [H2] Try Social Proof instead of talking about yourself.
- [H2] Try Repeating Your Primary Action instead of showing it just once.
- [H2] Try Distinct Clickable/Selected Styles instead of blurring them.
- [H2] Try Recommending instead of showing equal choices.
- [H2] Try Undos instead of prompting for confirmation.
- [H2] Try Telling Who It's For instead of targeting everyone.
- [H2] Try Being Direct instead of indecisive.
- [H2] Try More Contrast instead of similarity.
- [H2] Try Personality instead of being generic.
- [H2] Try Fewer Form Fields instead of asking for too many.
- [H2] Try Exposing Options instead of hiding them.
- [H2] Try Suggesting Continuity instead of false bottoms.
- [H2] Try Keeping Focus instead of drowning with links.
- [H2] Try Showing State instead of being state agnostic.
- [H2] Try Benefit Buttons instead of just task based ones.
- [H2] Try Direct Manipulation instead of contextless menus.
- [H2] Try Exposing Fields instead of creating extra pages.
- [H2] Try Transitions instead of showing changes instantly.
- [H2] Try Gradual Engagement instead of a hasty sign up.
- [H2] Try Fewer Borders instead of wasting attention.
- [H2] Try Selling Benefits instead of features.
- [H2] Try Designing For Zero Data instead of just data heavy cases.
- [H2] Try Opt-Out instead of opt-in.
- [H2] Try Consistency instead of making people relearn.
- [H2] Try Smart Defaults instead of asking to do extra work.
- [H2] Try Conventions instead of reinventing the wheel.
- [H2] Try Loss Aversion instead of emphasizing gains.
- [H2] Try Visual Hierarchy instead of dullness.
- [H2] Try Grouping Related Items instead of disordering.
- [H2] Try Inline Validation instead of delaying errors.
- [H2] Try Forgiving Inputs instead of being strict with data.
- [H2] Try Urgency instead of timelessness.
- [H2] Try Scarcity instead of abundance.
- [H2] Try Recognition instead of recall.
- [H2] Try Bigger Click Areas instead of tiny ones.
- [H2] Try Faster Load Times instead of making people wait.
- [H2] Try Keyboard Shortcuts instead of buttons only.
- [H2] Try Anchoring instead of starting with the price.
- [H2] Try Upfront Progress instead of starting with a blank.
- [H2] Try Progressive Disclosure instead of overwhelming.
- [H2] Try Smaller Commitments instead of one big one.
- [H2] Try Softer Prompts instead of modal windows.
- [H2] Try Multifunctional Controls instead of more parts.
- [H2] Try Icon Labels instead of opening for interpretation.
- [H2] Try Natural Language instead of dry text.
- [H2] Try Curiosity instead of being reserved.
- [H2] Try Reassurances instead of assuming all is fine.
- [H2] Try Price Illusions instead of just plain prices.
- [H2] Try Thanking instead of simply confirming completion.
- [H2] Try Useful Calculations instead of asking to do math.
- [H2] Try Reaffirming Freedom instead of implying it.
- [H2] Try Variable Rewards instead of predictability.
- [H2] Try Attention Grabs instead of neglect.
- [H2] Try Friendly Comparisons instead of confusion.
- [H2] Try Set Collections instead of independent items.
- [H2] Try Expectation Setting instead of being ignorant.
- [H2] Try Humor instead of being so serious.
- [H2] Try Providing Feedback instead of silence.
- [H2] Try Anticipating Intent instead of shortsightedness.
- [H2] Try Extra Padding instead of overcrowding elements.
- [H2] Try Storytelling instead of listing just the facts.
- [H2] Try Authenticity instead of faking it.
- [H2] Try Progressive Reduction instead of being static.
- [H2] Try Putting Others First instead of self-centeredness.
- [H2] Try Explaining instead of assuming the obvious.
- [H2] Try Concise Copy instead of using unnecessary words.
- [H2] Try Responsive Layouts instead of static ones.
- [H2] Try Visual Clarity instead of ambiguity.
- [H2] Try Enabling Corrections instead of rigidness.
- [H2] Try Social Commitments instead of solitude.
- [H2] Try Retries And Redos instead of single chances.
- [H2] Try Less Choice instead of giving too many options.
200 images found
124 alt attributes are empty or missing. Add alternative text so that search engines can better understand the content of your images.
Ideal! This page's ratio of text to HTML code is between 70 and 25 percent.
Perfect, no Flash content has been detected on this page.
Great, there are no Iframes detected on this page.
Bad. Your links have query string.
We have detected underscores in your URLs. You should rather use hyphens to optimize your SEO.
This page has 54 outbound links. Therefore, each link is giving 1.9 % of the link juice to the target page.